10 February 2011

Dear Camelbak: I love you and your outstanding customer service

Just another reason why Camelbak is spectacular... I mean, besides their awesome products. 
ps. note the time they replied to me... and on a Friday!


get yourself one of these. they're perfect. 













From: Emily
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 4:23 PM
To: CamelBak Product Team
Subject: Better Bottle lid replacement

Hello,

I own one of the better bottles with the bite valve type top and love it! I've been a bit too rough with it and the one plastic peg on the side of the valve part cracked completely through. Now my bottle leaks which is really annoying because that was the main reason why I loved it so much.

I've been searching everywhere for a replacement lid, but can only find the plain older style.  Is there a replacement for this or am I left with a broken bottle?

Thank you,
Emily


From: product@camelbak.com
To: emily
Subject: RE: Better Bottle lid replacement
Sent:Fri 1/14/11 4:43 PM

Hello,
Thank you for contacting CamelBak.  The defect you have encountered should not be expected from any of our products.  We stand firmly behind the quality of all the products we make, and I apologize for this inconvenience. I'll be happy to send a replacement lid for you. Please keep your bitevalve and straw from your current lid though.
Thank you for choosing Camelbak
Liz
Customer Services
Camelbak Products, LLC
2000 S. McDowell Blvd., Suite 200
Petaluma, CA 94954

http://www.camelbak.com/customer-service/got-your-bak.aspx

For International and Canadian warranty and questions, please contact internationalwarranty@camelbak.com

No comments: