20 September 2008

1.800.2 cha cha

This is how i have been spending the dull moments during my day...
Cha Cha is a free service that you can either call (1.800.2 cha cha) or text (242242), ask any question, and then they text you the answer.  If you don't have a text plan then you will be charged for each text.  Since recently i have become a texting fool i had to upgrade my text plan so that my phone bill wasn't out of control.  I have unlimited texting so i abuse cha cha every chance i get.
here are some recent inquiries to Cha Cha...

me: tell me a dirty joke: 
cha cha: Q: what's the speed limit of sex? A: 68 because at 69 you have to turn around.

me: why are cowlicks called cowlicks? 
cha cha: The reason for this expression is that the tuft looks as though a cow had licked it.

me: can you tell me a little about yourself?
cha cha: how nice of you to ask.  i live north of Dallas TX. I am a stay at home mom with 2 great kiddos. hope you're having a great night!

me: do i get the same person every time i cha cha?
cha cha: no, cha cha is set up so that each question is routed to a trained Guide who is knowledgeable in that particular subject matter.

me: is the book Go Ask Alice a true story?
cha cha: it is not a true story.  a bit crazy to be real.


No comments: