21 February 2008

brag post...move on...

so today we had this weird meeting called State of the Star... it was about how we're doing as a company and whatnot... each head manager (publisher, circulation director, advertising director...) all say what's been happening in their department, what's new... blah blah blah...
then at the end the publisher get up there and says it's time to announce the employee of the quarter... he starts describing this person and i'm like...OMG WTF is it me? then my boss gives me a smirk... yep... i'm employee of the quarter. i've never been recognized so much at any job i've had... it's basically amazing. they gave me a certificate thingy that the publisher set up on my desk and then i get to pick a $100 giftcard for anywhere. i'm still not sure where...
so yeah... i'm stoked and i love my job and my boss is awesome and my second boss is awesome and the people at work that were actually happy i got it are awesome too!!!

ps. i told you this was just bragging and to move on...

No comments: